True Love

Photobucket slide9 slide8 slide7 Photobucket
True Love
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Someone Please Pass This On :)

What is wrong with people? Sometimes I wonder just why exactly it seems to be acceptable for people to use social networks as a place to go to offend and disrespect others. If you are an adult you should know better! This isn't the place to air your dirty laundry or make hurtful comments towards others. I am so over seeing someone break down people so bad that they are on the verge of crying or even worse. I wish that just for once people had the natural reaction of being kind to others. Wouldn't the world we live in be so much better? I step back and look at our world today and am ashamed at what we have become. No matter what race, religion, disability, IQ, family background, etc. WE NEED TO HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR OTHERS!
I may not have voted for our President, but what he said yesterday stuck with me. ‎"We may not be able to stop all evil in the world, but I know that how we treat one another, that's entirely up to us, and I believe that for all our imperfections, we are full of decency and goodness, and that the forces that divide us are not as strong as those that unite us."

No comments:

Post a Comment