True Love

Photobucket slide9 slide8 slide7 Photobucket
True Love
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Work, Work, Work..

First day of work today! I'm so excited and most of all relieved to have a job again! I feel like life is getting much better. I have realized that I am just not a home body.. I need to see people and interact with people everyday! I know Marcus is excited that I will have something to entertain me again. He said he couldn't wait to hear about my first day, meaning, he can't wait for me to get home and find dinner for him :) The only negative is that he works a few hours earlier than me and I work a few hours later, but it will give us more money, which means we are getting closer to moving! I can't wait for the day that I can look in the rear view mirror and say so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment