True Love

Photobucket slide9 slide8 slide7 Photobucket
True Love
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day, Fro Day

Today, I woke up feeling very comfortable. I'm comfortable in my home. I'm comfortable in my marriage. I'm comfortable in my skin.
Usually, to be comfortable in my skin is almost impossible. I am a pleasantly plump gal. I love having boobies, but the rest can just take a hike. I am currently thinking of ordering Nutrisystem, which I will probably end up doing very soon. I want to be healthy. I love the way I look in my mind. In there, I can be tall, curvy- but a thinner curvy, have skinny arms, nice thighs and a nice round rump! My butt is flat, yet wide. I hate it! I want to order Booty Pop Panties if that helps you imagine... I want all of these things, but like I was saying, today I am comfortable in my skin. I feel refreshed and new. My jeans are not fitting as tight, my face seems shinny and my nails are growing out nicely. Then I look up in the mirror and see my hair. My hair is everywhere. It's going to have to be washed and styled or just curled up everywhere in order for me to leave the house today. Taking a shower at night seems to be the problem here.
I love nothing more than to start the day with a shower, but on a cold, cold day I would rather pile on my clothes and snuggle up in Marcus's big man chair. I showered last night so that I could just get up and go, but the only way I can get up and go is with a fro. Oh the joys of being a girl with dry hair and a habit of tossing and turning a million times at night. Off to the hot rollers I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment